Plague head is a plague body

Frosty eyes for the character The Plague is on the body slot, and not the head slot. Odd. I feel the frosty eyes, to match up with the other killers, should be moved to the head slot.

Comments

  • I noticed this yesterday after I got my crown, all my skins had the “frosty eyes” for Plague. Yet I went through my heads and I did not see the Frosty eye anymore.

  • That's been the case since she was released.

  • She has her head on her body cosmetics, like hag

  • That's because her head slot is actually her head ornament. The Hillbilly has the same "problem"

  • I actually prefer that the head and body are combined and the 'crown' is the headpiece, it allows you to mix and match crowns and faces.

    The head-body from the last rift, with the maggotty crown, allow you to see almost her entire face without deformity.

  • I must be seeing things cuz I swore all her skins had a glowing blue frosty eye, yet I didn’t see any cosmetic under head or body marked as such.