Gen spawn

So i just had a match with 4 gens spawning next to each other.
Anyone else encountered this?

Comments

  • It’s “normal”.
  • Tsulan said:

    So i just had a match with 4 gens spawning next to each other.
    Anyone else encountered this?

    Yep it’s happened and that’s a killers wet dream to puppy guard those the whole game lol
  • @Tsulan Finally, the killers MIGHT get a use out of Surveillance! 
  • lyric said:
    Tsulan said:

    So i just had a match with 4 gens spawning next to each other.
    Anyone else encountered this?

    Yep it’s happened and that’s a killers wet dream to puppy guard those the whole game lol
    Yeah. When I saw that he only protected this area, i knew the game was lost. Just getting as many points as possible before we all die.
  • Peasant said:
    @Tsulan Finally, the killers MIGHT get a use out of Surveillance! 
    The devs secret plan to make useless perks meta!
  • Tsulan said:
    Peasant said:
    @Tsulan Finally, the killers MIGHT get a use out of Surveillance! 
    The devs secret plan to make useless perks meta!
    Just you wait until the day all 7 generators spawn inside the Ironworks of Misery.
  • Peasant said:
    Tsulan said:
    Peasant said:
    @Tsulan Finally, the killers MIGHT get a use out of Surveillance! 
    The devs secret plan to make useless perks meta!
    Just you wait until the day all 7 generators spawn inside the Ironworks of Misery.
    Finally a fitting name!
  • Tsulan said:

    So i just had a match with 4 gens spawning next to each other.
    Anyone else encountered this?

    As a killer main (I just feel safer playing as one then as a solo survivor) I love stuff like this makes it much harder to get past me
  • It's just as ######### as sometimes not enough hooks spawning on the basement of the game forcing you to slug or haddonfield where that obsessionless DS is a big problem.

    ~justbadmapdesignthings

  • It's just as ######### as sometimes not enough hooks spawning on the basement of the game forcing you to slug or haddonfield where that obsessionless DS is a big problem.

    ~justbadmapdesignthings

    Ikr that's why if they got ds I actually dribble them and it pisses them off so much I mean really if your gonna run a get out of jail free card and try to use it on hook one your fault if I run it (litterly going for that stupid trophy) I at least save it for a second or third hook that's when it should be when used because half the time by the time you get people on there second or third hook the gens are done