Jonathan skin

So Steve got a new skin in the form of Jonathan but it really annoys me how he sounds like Steve this is not a rant just a personal issue I guess. Anyone else wish skins had their own voices? Nothing more sad than hearing a Steve scream only to run and see Queintin 2.0 and thinking damn wish you had just Stuck with Steve.

Comments

  • "...wish you had just Stuck with Steve", I think the exact same thing whenever I see him. I'm like I'd rather be staring at Steve.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    "...wish you had just Stuck with Steve", I think the exact same thing whenever I see him. I'm like I'd rather be staring at Steve.

    Exactly I get wanting the legendary skin but damn I just wish people would play Steve again I saw about 5 Jonathan's today and 1 actual Steve it really broke my heart. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ณ