Could ?i am thinking of it!
Go for it
I may end up swearing too much lol
What game would you stream
🤔
Sounds like fun! I think you should give it a try.
@Mushwin said:I may end up swearing too much lol
@Mushwin said:
lol... i dont think that would be much of a problem as when i stream i am 9 out of 10 matches swearing like a trooper..
I do however make the same excuse why, but i dont think people buy the "I'm just Scottish" excuse for swearing.
If you want to stream, then feel free! It's basically gaming as normal, but with people watching you play. Best of luck!
You should go for it. Even if it doesn’t work out it’s always good to try!
Even better
do it if you want my man
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Go for it
I may end up swearing too much lol
What game would you stream
🤔
Sounds like fun! I think you should give it a try.
lol... i dont think that would be much of a problem as when i stream i am 9 out of 10 matches swearing like a trooper..
I do however make the same excuse why, but i dont think people buy the "I'm just Scottish" excuse for swearing.
If you want to stream, then feel free! It's basically gaming as normal, but with people watching you play. Best of luck!
You should go for it. Even if it doesn’t work out it’s always good to try!
Even better
do it if you want my man