Question for bhvr
Why are the survivor able to open the gate why they have Viktor on them? Is this a bug or intented. If you answer ty for your time.
Why are the survivor able to open the gate why they have Viktor on them? Is this a bug or intented. If you answer ty for your time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's nothing (besides No Way Out) that prevents survivors from opening the exit gate. I think it's largely to prevent situations where the survivor is unable to open the exit gate and leave such Doctor constantly shocking them preventing them from leaving T3.
I don't work for BHVR but I can still answer this question.
With Victor on your back you are not able to:
You are able to open gates with Victor. Although I've seen people unhook with Victor and I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to since that's "Interacting with other survivors."