Being harassed for using the new J. Byers skin
90% of the matches I've had since buying and using the new Jonathan Byers skin have had the killer unfairly target me over others.
I don't teabag, use gestures, click flashlights, or otherwise provoke them, but they'll gladly leave a dying survivor and a hooked survivor to be rescued, picked up, and healed, just to make sure I'm tunneled out of the game! 😠
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Haven't seen anyone use his skin yet .
Sorry! The only Jonathan I ran into ran a Haddonfield offering. So clearly the word has spread, and killers are avenging me. Not your fault, I'm sure.
Are you really being tunneled though if they've downed another survivor in the meantime?
They're just jealous.
Anytime the killer has a choice between another survivor and myself, they choose me. Tunneling? Targeting? Harassment? IDGAF what it's called; that's what's happening
If you believe you're being harassed and targeted over several courses of rounds, please report them in the game with proof. You can read here for more: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules