Ps4 users please set your message to private.
Some may know this but a message is being sent out that is bricking consoles. Keep your console safe from never turning on again.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Oof fr???
Thanks for the heads up.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/13/17973874/sony-ps4-message-crashing-bug
I was reading this earlier, it gives more information about the issue and gives instructions on how to set your privacy settings etc. so could be useful to this thread.
Well this sucks, I'm at work right now and cannot change this just yet. Anyone know if the problem is avoided should you simply not view the message? I often get spam friend requests that I never reply too but I would hate to find out that when I get home my console is suddenly bricked.
I think (but am not 100% sure) that if you don't open the message, it's ok. There was a suggestion in the article I linked about deleting the message directly from your phone using the app, just to be safe.