XBOX SERIES X
I wanted to know how good/bad dbd runs on it i ask some months ago, but i got 50/50 as a answer so can i have a decent answer? Thanks you in advance.
I wanted to know how good/bad dbd runs on it i ask some months ago, but i got 50/50 as a answer so can i have a decent answer? Thanks you in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From my experience it runs perfect and I haven't had any problems with random lagspikes or anything
What about the framedrops from DH, sloppy etc? Or anything?
Ive got a series x and my god dbd runs like butter. Great fps and great graphics. You'll notice the graphical difference due to dbd being optimised for series x. Worth it imo
I am not sure about the new XBOX but i do play DBD on my PS5 :)
I have no issues apart from my character will lag but may just be internet connection but it is playable on consoles. I am sure there is not a big difference for graphics on xbox and ps. sure it will play well.
That’s great but you can’t buy a new Xbox or play station right now
Awful.
What ?
It runs terribly. Worse than my PS4 anyways.
Explain pls
Random freezing, lag spikes, controller drift.
Clip?
You seem to have the God PS4
Runs good, but had problems where I would lag around completed generators and the meat plant would drop fps in certain areas a lot.
I don't play on Xbox primarily. I make videos on my PS4, but here's what my PS4 runs like:
https://youtu.be/bEjBP30yo1EGone c: