Making T-Bags and getting killed is painful.
Sometimes you have to play your own game, not that of another who is calling you with the flashlight or making you T-Bags, but today in the game, to see someone making you a T-Bag and knocking it down with no minimum effort, is sad and a humiliation for that player, if he is considered a player.
What's its purpose? humiliate you? afraid to play games like killer? absolutely. You are better as long as you follow your game and your goal of finishing them one by one.
Comments
If you go against survivors like that, just ignore them and chase for others players.
Like that they have 2 choices:
Following you the entire game = ez 1v3
Repairing generator, which they hate
Tbag them back, Ghostface.
That's why if the other sides bming I always wait till I know I've won to do it back so I don't feel embarrassed if I lose lol.
whether it's tbagging at the exit gate or slapping the last tbagger on the hook as they die. ๐