So what’s this whole controversy with Trutalent and scot
I heard there was controversy with Scott and trutalent on Twitter
what is it about and what’s up with it
Tagged:
Mod
I heard there was controversy with Scott and trutalent on Twitter
what is it about and what’s up with it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just more content creator drama about "oh my stars, this guy is actually not perfect" and then said guy being like "but this guy is actually not perfect either!"
Considering it already went into dangerous territory of breaking our rules with a few comments, I'm locking this down as the Forum is not the right place to discuss drama like this here. Please be mindful of our rules and be respectful towards content creators.