Why Small Game vs Counterforce?

Detective's Hunch is better for totems plus it has added info the other two perks don't have. All it takes is one gen and a halfway decent memory to get a full view of the exact locations.

Comments

  • Detectives Hunch is easily the best of the 3, but small game has no pre-requirement. So you can begin totem hunting from the get go, making it easier to find a ruin if you have an exceptionally skilled killer/less coordinated survivors.


    Counterforce, I can not think of any reason to run over the other two other than the increased cleanse speed.

  • As a solo player, sometimes popping the first gen can be a struggle if the Killer has Ruin or gets an early down or two.

  • Fancy totem counter.

  • I'm gonna run all these perks plus inner strength after the new chapter is released.

    I'll change my name to "YOUR BONES ARE MINE".

    Joking aside, sometimes it's hard to get a gen to pop for detective's hunch. I still prefer it over the others for all the other info you get tho