Jonathan has been buggy
Earlier today, Jonathan was disabled and temporarily disappeared from my inventory. This caused my character to revert to Steve. When Jonathan came back, I thought everything was fine.
However, when I watched a replay of one of my games from a twitch streamer, I appeared as a Steve to them the entire game while appearing as Jonathan on my screen the entire game.
Seems like some people can't even see the Jonathan outfit in game despite it being worn, while others can see it perfectly fine. Very strange stuff.
Comments
I think that should be marked as bug report
They are fixing the animations in his face to make it look like it should so that’s probably why
I had a Jonathan in a game tonight. He appeared as Jonathan to me. (He also brought a haddonfield offering, so I officially hate Jonathan Byers. Steve all the way)