How to connect Steam and PS5?
I connected my steam account to bhvr but I can’t seem to figure out a way to connect that to my PlayStation account to get access to everything I have on steam. If it’s possible any help is appreciated.
thanks!
I connected my steam account to bhvr but I can’t seem to figure out a way to connect that to my PlayStation account to get access to everything I have on steam. If it’s possible any help is appreciated.
thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cross-progression doesn't exist for dead by daylight from PlayStation to PC.
Youll have to start from scratch.
Currently you can only connect Steam and Stadia accounts with Switch following supposedly soon.
BHVR knows the community wants cross progress for Sony and Microsoft platforms, and it’s technically possible. But there seems to be some other barriers and they don’t know if they will ever be able to give us console cross progress! (Most likely Sony and Microsoft refusing to give permission as this might mean losing potential purchases/money)