In 11 days the grind begins again....

In 11 days the new chapter comes and well... I don't have the nerves I think. I really find nemises cool and stuff but... I'm to tired of this game to farm again for 3 characters....

Comments

  • Did it ever end?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Did it ever end?

    For me yes, I finally got all perks unlocked and on all killers and maxed out my favorite survivors.

    But now I have to unlock again all perks and max out nemises...

    I don't understand people who p3 every killer, I would never do this suffering for 3 cosmetics

  • @Mr_K said:

    Did it ever end?

    for people who have all the perks on every character prestige 3 level 50

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2243502#Comment_2243502

    for people who have all the perks on every character prestige 3 level 50

    Nearly 3k hours and 388,846,866 bloodpoints accumulated and I'm still not at this point.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What's with the massive influx of "grind" posts recently? Especially emphasised with how draining and tiring it is and how people don't have the strength to do it, something along those lines.

    I agree that perks need their tiers gone, it's outdated with how many perks we have now, but how much do you want the grind toned down exactly? The grind is one of the reasons many people play, it gives a sense of accomplishment. Not everyone shares that mindset of course, but since I started years ago, I've never had an issue with grinding, apart from when I switched platforms twice, which cross-progressing should fix. If that ever comes.

    The only issue with "the grind" is not having certain perks on the characters you like, but the game is still very much playable without them. You will eventually get them if you're focusing on one character and doing everything you can to grind BP, through the rift, shrine of secrets, offerings, Killer with BBQ etc.

    Like you said, perk tiers need to go.

  • Grinding out Blight to Lvl 50 P3 did take about a half a week with BBQ and some Survivor Puddings in there but tbh it wasn't too bad, then again that is only for one killer who was already Lvl 50 before I decided to grind so i guess I only did 2 prestieges, but still, I don't grind out survivors but if you're just trying to grind Nemi I personally don't see it as taking too long if you pop BP offerings and use BBQ on killers it's good on

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What's with the massive influx of "grind" posts recently? Especially emphasised with how draining and tiring it is and how people don't have the strength to do it, something along those lines.

    I agree that perks need their tiers gone, it's outdated with how many perks we have now, but how much do you want the grind toned down exactly? The grind is one of the reasons many people play, it gives a sense of accomplishment. Not everyone shares that mindset of course, but since I started years ago, I've never had an issue with grinding, apart from when I switched platforms twice, which cross-progressing should fix. If that ever comes.

    The only issue with "the grind" is not having certain perks on the characters you like, but the game is still very much playable without them. You will eventually get them if you're focusing on one character and doing everything you can to grind BP, through the rift, shrine of secrets, offerings, Killer with BBQ etc.

    Remember when people played games because they were fun, not because they were grindy?