So...

I have a challenge that hit survivors 20 times, so I put all M1 related perk on Spirit and rush slashing. Double hook them and then let them escape (yes I complete the match in one match)

And I being called female-dog and should delete the game...What else should I do? I could kill them all at 3 Gen left.


12 hooks basement challenge coming soon though, sorry in advance.

Comments

  • Do squats, tone them cheeks.

  • Do what I do; type LOL to everything. They'll either not say anything or open the salt mines. Then LOL them (or LMAO or ROFL if you're feelin extra frisky) until they give up.

  • @tippy2k2 @mightybear7 I mean salty about what? For let them escape? I was Spirit with Nurse calling in Lery. The game could end at 3 Gen.

  • Now that i see your thread, i consider myself lucky. I just had a similar match with Huntress. Letting them all go.

    Mine instantly left, without toxic messages.