Small QoL Change
Could we get the emblems, pips and points results on the same status screen, please?
Also visible for everyone else?
Could we get the emblems, pips and points results on the same status screen, please?
Also visible for everyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So I can see if my teammates pipped? Not really necessary tbh
Its more to silence people that complain during the endgame screen that they "did 4 gens solo, unhooked 6 times and kept the killer busy for 10 minutes" while having 8k points.
Im all for having every thing on just 1 screen how ever I don't know if its necessary that you're able to see the emblems of others
That would break everything. 😬
I like everything in a single screen... but why show it to everyone else?