Which chapter do you believe is the best and why?

And I don't mean your favorite chapter, I mean which chapter do you believe was the best for the games overall health?

Personally I believe that the Stranger Things chapter was probably DBDs best chapter to date. It brought lots of new people to the game, a cool new killer, and most importantly gave us our lord and savior Steve.

Comments

  • Stranger Things.

    Easily the biggest chapter and brought two of the most popular Survivors, plus Demo.

    All hail King Steve.

    tenor.gif


  • Cursed Legacy because they brought in this queen:

    47F8604D-F9F9-4157-AF2C-37F9B5893820.jpeg


  • For me its the pyramid head dlc this killer save the game for me at least for now

  • SAW. Amanda


    All that's left is to add chase music, improve the ambush attack, change some addons and increase speed crouched.


    Ps: Unlike what majority people say, RBTs are perfect as they are. Don't need to change them. The RNG behind them is necessary because it's part of the lore. Live or die


    CarefreeLinearIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif


  • I want to say Curtain Call becasue they brought Kate into the game. But then I remembered, oh yea, Clown... Soooo Nah.

    I can't choose only one tho. Becasue there are 3 chapters I really like.

    • Lullaby for the Dark: Becasue they introduced David(Hottest Survivor) and Huntress(The most fun killer).
    • Cursed Legacy: Becasue they introduced Oni, which is the coolest looking killer at the moment.
    • Stranger Things: Because they introduced Nancy and Good Boy Demo.
  • Probably Lullaby for the Dark. Huntress was revolutionary and the survivor perks (except No Mither) were good. Plus it was free. The map is too big but at least it isn't a weird indoor map.

  • I would say Cursed Legacy. They brought in an interesting killer and survivor, decent perks, and a decent map.

  • Silent hill. Great killer, survivor and map.

  • Resident Evil because it introduced the whole bot match idea to core dbd. That was heavily desired.

  • I feel like the stranger things and silent hill chapters were the best for keeping the game alive and popular.

    As far as game health I think the last breath was really good because it brought in the best killer in the game along with some pretty solid perks for both sides.

  • A Nightmare on Elm Street right on release was by far the best chapter.

    It had a very good killer, an interesting survivor, and a very unique map at the time. The fact that it released during the All Hallow's Eve event just makes it even better.

  • RE because zombies rock and are something totally new

    Also they brought in flashbangs which are basically firecrackers which I've wanted as a default item forever. I guess it's technically tied to a perk and not an item you bring in but at least we can use them freely without having to wait for an event to hoard them and worry about them running out

  • Honestly, All Kill was probably the best we've had so far, it brought us buffed Wraith, Tall Blight, the pseudo-removal of the J-flick, a bunch of decent perks, a cool survivor, a divisive killer that really pissed off the slasher purists (also called 'hypocrytes') and everyome who though they had a modicum of skill but in reality just parrot streamers, and a pretty sweet menu theme.

    Other than that, probably Silent Hill and Stranger Things, because they brought in a bunch of new players.

    Edit: Also, All Kill gave us the DS nerf, the OoO change, Lucky Break, and a bunch of other things I can't remember.

  • I'm on team Cursed Legacy in terms of overall quality

    Amazing survivor, Amazing killer, not a half bad map, fun perks although not the best - perks are probably the weakest part of it.

    Silent Hill is a close 2nd though.

  • Curtain call or demise of the faithful

    Both added cool killers with great perks and some decent survivor perks. Jane and clown are my mains though so I might be biased

  • Descend Beyond, most enjoyable chapter for me with my favorite killer in the game, a cool survivor with Built To Last bringing in a cool little mechanic and Ruin Undying being back in it's hayday, which I will admit was an unfun meta, but this whole game is unfun let's be honest, we like it because we're masochists, plus it reworked my favorite map in the game and it was an amazing rework

  • Trickster's chapter since they fixed DS and buffed Wraith.

  • Cursed Legacy because the worst part about is the map.

    Oni is awesome and pretty balanced

    Yui is a rarity to see in my games but her players are pretty good and her lore is amazing

  • @Pulsar said:

    Stranger Things.

    Easily the biggest chapter and brought two of the most popular Survivors, plus Demo.

    All hail King Steve.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7PLMQXSZVLRZ/tenor.gif

    Yes

  • Cursed Legacy. Added a cool survivor, one of the best designed, best aesthetics, strongest and most fun to play as and against killers in recent memory, Any Means Necessary, Nemesis, Sanctum which I personally like, and the first sequel chapter. Also, the hype leading up to the PTB was the best they've ever had. Wish more chapters actually released a trailer before the PTB.

    Easily the best original chapter by a long shot. Maybe even including licenses, although I feel the sheer importance and iconicism of Halloween, Stranger Things and Silent Hill might elevate them a bit.