What Is Up With This New Crash Bug????
I've played DBD on the series X since new years eve and NEVER had dbd crashed like it has been recently!!! Its never when I'm losing either ALWAYS when I am doing an amazing job as killer. WITH PARTY STREAMERS!!!! so not only do I miss out on the Double BPS but i am penalized FOR YOUR MESS UPS BHVR!!!!! Please I AM BEGGING YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!! Stop putting out non resembling cosmetics IE Jonathan from Stranger Things and start looking into this stuff. This REALLY doesn't feel fair at all to me. Through NO FAULT of my own/other than owning the console and playing on it because you promised cross progression and only half fulfilled it as i am NOT REGRINDING to get all the teachables and the amount of money i have spent on cosmetics alone is disgusting. FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS.. this was legit a good way to kill time for the penalty i incurred through no fault of my own!!!
Comments
The game's overall performance has, for me at least, been noticeably worse over the last couple of weeks. I played 2 months with zero issues, smooth as silk (well, maybe the odd server error disconnect or whatever but it was infrequent). I have now made two topics in a week asking if other people are experiencing the severe issues I've been having. This morning was a MESS. Half a dozen errors that were server related, "unknown", and whatever other things the game blamed it on. And now every day there's always at least a single ten to forty second massive lag spike session that drops the game to like 5 FPS and turns things into a slideshow for no apparent reason. Could happen in the first five minutes, could happen after an hour. But it WILL happen. I'm also getting crazy loading times - the match bar will fill yet I'll still have to sit there a good minute or more before the match actually begins. Once today it was five minutes before I had to force the game to close.
And yes, you're correct: When some server issues kick in, usually after you've gone to begin a match, you lose the items you went in with. That's a serious oversight, I've lost valuable items this way. The game just assumes that you lost, I guess, so it deletes them from your inventory. Not cool at all.
yeah luckily i havent faced any other issues besides this stupid crash when i am playing killer!!! Idk where it came from but it has never crashed on me like this before, (after getting the series X)
Lucky for me two survivors put up BPS so i got mine back X2
All I know is that the game seems really unstable in the early hours each day, or at least has been for me.