Why do Killers like Blight, Oni, Hillbilly, etc have counterplay when Spirit doesn't have any?

Blight - You can put multiple objects between you and him and go around round objects hard so he doesn't have enough time to flick you

Oni - Don't let him get that first hit and when he does get into his demon rage mode do the same thing you would do against Blight.

Hillbilly - Don't put yourself in deadzones on the map and when he revs the chainsaw make sure to try and put small objects between you and him so he won't be able to flick you.

Huntress - Go in-between objects like trees and rocks so she won't be able to snipe you from afar and when your looping her make sure to fake things like vaults and pallets to bait out a hatchet.

I could go on and on and on about how almost every Killer in the game has some level of consistent counterplay, hell even Killers like Nurse and Deathslinger which are extremely good in the 1v1 have healthy counterplay to them. But not spirit. At most against a Spirit you can make an educated guess against her and at worst there's absolutely nothing you can do but just go down.

Why? Why does every single Killer in this game have some level of counterplay but not Spirit? And no, having to run lucky break + Iron will + Fixated isn't counterplay. Forcing people to pay more money so they don't get destroyed by 1 killer out of 23 Killers is extremely dumb. And no, before people start making stupid assumptions, I don't want her nerfed into the ground, no I don't want a free win button against her. I have no problem with any other Killer, just Spirit specifically.

I know people are tired of seeing constant spirit posts, but until she gets some amount of counterplay then its inevitable that people are going to complain about her.

Comments

  • I mean didnt people always say that when billy was getting nerfed. "Why is the considered most balanced (basekit wise) killer being nerfed when spirit and nurse get to go free"?Answer:noone knows. Mclean always said hillbilly was to rewarding for lack of skill (like backrevving) but spirit i feel in most cases encompased this more than he did. Nurse i can give slightly a pass because you can't play her for 2 hours and suddenly be good. The cielings fairly high. I think their afraid to personally touch spirit because of the imbalance at the highest level of play. She besides nurse is one of the only to be able to survive up there.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    I mean didnt people always say that when billy was getting nerfed. "Why is the considered most balanced (basekit wise) killer being nerfed when spirit and nurse get to go free"?Answer:noone knows. Mclean always said hillbilly was to rewarding for lack of skill (like backrevving) but spirit i feel in most cases encompased this more than he did. Nurse i can give slightly a pass because you can't play her for 2 hours and suddenly be good. The cielings fairly high. I think their afraid to personally touch spirit because of the imbalance at the highest level of play. She besides nurse is one of the only to be able to survive up there.

    McLean LMAO.... Funny how they talk about that in regards to old base kit Billy and then they make Bubba by far the most low effort/high reward killer in the game.