As the title says, who would you like to see?
I think everyone here needs to get in eventually, but I say Jim Hooper is one of the most influential characters in the poll not already in.
To spoil Stranger Things
He "died" in Season 3
He took care of Eleven seasons 2 through 3
He discovered the weird tunnels in season 2
He (and Joyce) went to the upside down to save Will
etc. etc., I haven't seen the show in a while
Plus, he's just a cool guy.
Joyce is my second choice, just because we got Jonathan Byers in so it'd be cool to have a Mother and Son in the same place in DBD.
You forgot the actual right answer: Barb
but I guess you just didn’t want 100% for her, so it’s understandable
Robin is a very cool character as well! And Hopper too, would have expected him actually..
Joyce would be cool just because of Winona Ryder, not a big fan of the character in the show
I actually really liked Billy.
He redeemed himself in Season 3.
Hooper for sure.. but as his own character and not just a steve skin
Add him and we can have a full squad of cop survivors
Tapp, Hooper, Cybil and Leon
...
He is a total badass, however I'd want him to have his own character because if he had Steve's scream, that would be...something.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think everyone here needs to get in eventually, but I say Jim Hooper is one of the most influential characters in the poll not already in.
To spoil Stranger Things
He "died" in Season 3
He took care of Eleven seasons 2 through 3
He discovered the weird tunnels in season 2
He (and Joyce) went to the upside down to save Will
etc. etc., I haven't seen the show in a while
Plus, he's just a cool guy.
Joyce is my second choice, just because we got Jonathan Byers in so it'd be cool to have a Mother and Son in the same place in DBD.
You forgot the actual right answer: Barb
but I guess you just didn’t want 100% for her, so it’s understandable
Robin is a very cool character as well! And Hopper too, would have expected him actually..
Joyce would be cool just because of Winona Ryder, not a big fan of the character in the show
I actually really liked Billy.
He redeemed himself in Season 3.
Hooper for sure.. but as his own character and not just a steve skin
Add him and we can have a full squad of cop survivors
Tapp, Hooper, Cybil and Leon
...
He is a total badass, however I'd want him to have his own character because if he had Steve's scream, that would be...something.