Match notification

So, I think a desktop notification with some kind of sound should be added, it would pop up when a match is found and when a match starts. It'd be nice especially since the waiting time for both isn't always the same.

Comments

  • Have you unchecked the box for "Mute Focus" in the options? It will allow you to hear the game while alt-tabbed doing whatever else. So you'll hear the infamous loading noise(s) once you're in a lobby.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Have you unchecked the box for "Mute Focus" in the options? It will allow you to hear the game while alt-tabbed doing whatever else. So you'll hear the infamous loading noise(s) once you're in a lobby.

    Yeah, but I don't like constantly listening to the game while I'm doing something else, the same way I like to listen to the game while I'm doing anything in it. 🤷‍♂️

  • @AnttiAR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241615#Comment_2241615

    Yeah, but I don't like constantly listening to the game while I'm doing something else, the same way I like to listen to the game while I'm doing anything in it. 🤷‍♂️

    Meh, the only other option then is to hover your mouse over the application on the taskbar periodically then. Sorry but I don't even know if there would be a way for the devs to implement something like this.

  • I just alt-tab out and check something online or whatever. Or I get up and pet my cats, grab something to drink, or if it's later in the evening throw in The Godfather a few times.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241647#Comment_2241647

    Meh, the only other option then is to hover your mouse over the application on the taskbar periodically then. Sorry but I don't even know if there would be a way for the devs to implement something like this.

    I suggested it because I've seen other games have this option.