Doc destroys a popular streamer on the game map

Build

sloppy

corrupt

Brutal strength

STBFL

It was awesome guys! [____] thpught he would find hatch but he couldn't. Then blames me for stream sniping when i go to his chatroom on twitch. He used all of the same vocabulary as the account that spammed my xbox until i had to block it. Joined his stream to tell him GG and he got upset because i was getting attention from his chat. All i wanted to say was gg bc ive never played with a streamer before. You know who you are streamer! SHAME!

Comments

  • He somehow knew it was one person and said it on stream. Prob shouldnt have started with "your fans are harassing me" but he wouldve been salty either way. I just wanted to poke the big dumb bear

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Congrats?

    Thanks man! Was hilarious

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241680#Comment_2241680

    I don't even like the streamer he faced against. I just don't think it's fair to say he "destroyed" anymore in the game.

    I certainly don't like the mindset that console players are worse which was fairly prominent throughout the game on the stream as well. This would be a better topic if it was about the attitude and mindset of the streamer he went against instead of how he won the game.

    Having not watched the stream (I never have and never will watch game streamers for the aforementioned reasons) I can't speak for any of that but yeah, that sounds like the kind of smug obnoxiousness I'm talking about. I'm 43 years old, I was playing Gangster Alley on my Atari 2600 in 1982 which is likely before most of these yahoos were even conceived. I don't need them telling me or anyone else that console players are some subhuman race just because...well I don't even know why, to be honest. I play exclusively on the PC and the Lite these days, yes, but I would never put down console players. There's no need for that kind of tribal crap. Just reinforces why I don't like these kinds of people.

    That said, again, I didn't watch the stream so I can't vouch for the semantics or methodology of the "victory". I understand what you're saying though.