New Killer Idea-The Countess
How about a new killer? The countess from AHS. Attack would be the glove and various other things from her.
How about a new killer? The countess from AHS. Attack would be the glove and various other things from her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yessss! I would anything from AHS to be represented in this game. Been saying for a while now that I'd settle for a Twisty the Clown legendary skin for Clown. But hell to the yes, I'd so be down for The Countess to be an actual killer. She'd technically also fill in that check box for a vampire killer too.
And to make things better, you can give her a legendary skin based on Lady D from RE 8
Aaaaaaaaaaaand you lost me =/
Vampire lady with a bladed glove in a big fancy building. Nuff said