2 Milion blood points on hag and just now got bbq
System working really well, ~2.320.000 into hag (p3) from lvl 1 to 50 and i just now see bbq, please rework this system already its just gonna keep getting worse
System working really well, ~2.320.000 into hag (p3) from lvl 1 to 50 and i just now see bbq, please rework this system already its just gonna keep getting worse
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got it fairly early tbh.
1.3 to 1.5 of that got you to level 50. That's 62/243 perk levels. The remaining 1 mil for 20 level 50 bloodwebs or 40 more perk levels. That puts you around 102/243, not even halfway done with all perks.
I have Clown at level 36 and have not seen PGTW 2 or 3 a single time.
update, 2 milion more blood points later its level 3 :D
ThE gRiNd iS FiNe
Pretty good considering lol, iv had it be one of the last perks to pop up. Cant wait for another 3 character to grind woop! -.-
I have dumped 3.7 million BP into Trickster and still don't have BBQ or M&A. I gave up on playing him because I literally can't get a perk loadout on him that I want.