An easy change to fix SWF queues.

I do not know if the developers ever thought that making a new queue to play with friends could make the killers who play the game with another thought and not that of WIN, we could face people from SOLOQ and not SWF.

Who today likes to face a premade of 4? I think that very few people, because there is a great level of imbalance from my perspective as a player for 4 years (I play both roles)

The solution to this is for developers to design a new queue for SWF only.

Yes, a killer decides to get into this queue (be it because he wants to) he will face a 100% SWF, on the other hand, if we DO NOT want to play vs SWF, why should we play?

I hope there is equality for the killers, since it is not fair to play against 3 or 4 survivors who are friends, the killer has the one to "lose".

Comments

  • So you're 4 years on this game? And that's all you have?

    Cya in 4 years.

  • @Th3Nightmare said:

    I do not know if the developers ever thought that making a new queue to play with friends could make the killers who play the game with another thought and not that of WIN, we could face people from SOLOQ and not SWF.

    Who today likes to face a premade of 4? I think that very few people, because there is a great level of imbalance from my perspective as a player for 4 years (I play both roles)

    The solution to this is for developers to design a new queue for SWF only.

    Yes, a killer decides to get into this queue (be it because he wants to) he will face a 100% SWF, on the other hand, if we DO NOT want to play vs SWF, why should we play?

    I hope there is equality for the killers, since it is not fair to play against 3 or 4 survivors who are friends, the killer has the one to "lose".

    If they separate SWF into their own queue they'd never ever get a match as no amount of bribery or incentives could bring in anywhere near enough killers. Especially knowing they guaranteed will get all solos in the other queue.

    Since half of all survs are at least in a two-man (old data now, prolly much higher these days because solo is just so lovely & fun) separating would make already rough queue times unbearable.

    As many have stated all over the forum, the only realistic method is get solos the info & coordination capabilities to raise them toward SWF level then rebalance killers around that.