Unfortunately this is naming and shaming so not hiding the name is a rule break.
For what it's worth you totally deserve this win, you've killed the team, closed the hatch, and caught them at a door where one M1 would have stopped them being able to open it and run out before the timer stops.
Unfortunately this is naming and shaming so not hiding the name is a rule break.
For what it's worth you totally deserve this win, you've killed the team, closed the hatch, and caught them at a door where one M1 would have stopped them being able to open it and run out before the timer stops.
I don't know how to take out the name shaming, it wasn't my intention. Didn't even know that was a thing, but I ended up fixing it. The game allowed me to hook him, so I ended up getting the win. Took me an hour to try that though cuz I was so done. But I changed the title and description, so hopefully I'm not name shaming anymore.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately this is naming and shaming so not hiding the name is a rule break.
For what it's worth you totally deserve this win, you've killed the team, closed the hatch, and caught them at a door where one M1 would have stopped them being able to open it and run out before the timer stops.
I don't know how to take out the name shaming, it wasn't my intention. Didn't even know that was a thing, but I ended up fixing it. The game allowed me to hook him, so I ended up getting the win. Took me an hour to try that though cuz I was so done. But I changed the title and description, so hopefully I'm not name shaming anymore.