Why are there no player stats for dbd still?

Its clear they can see stats, why cant i go see my own stats?

So many multiplayer games let you see your stats and others online.....

Id love to see this with the ability to change the timeline:

  • Most used perks
  • best map for escapes/average BP
  • Average chase time with/vs each killer
  • Average time alive overall/each map/ vs each killer
  • Average Hooks per game as killer
  • Average success rate/chase time using each structure (this might not be possible but id love to see how efficient i am at a structure WITH THE PALLET UP)
  • Stun rate over all pallet drops

Hand over the api, let someone do it BHVR

Only helps your community, doesn't hurt anything

Comments

  • If you're playing on Steam, you can check here:

    https://dbd.onteh.net.au

  • I'd say its most likely because there is not the support there to guarantee you can view your stats, especially since they aren't saved to be viewed that way. IIRC when they did dedicated servers, the data from before couldn't be used.

  • @ClumsyNinja said:

    Its clear they can see stats, why cant i go see my own stats?

    So many multiplayer games let you see your stats and others online.....

    Id love to see this with the ability to change the timeline:

    • Most used perks
    • best map for escapes/average BP
    • Average chase time with/vs each killer
    • Average time alive overall/each map/ vs each killer
    • Average Hooks per game as killer
    • Average success rate/chase time using each structure (this might not be possible but id love to see how efficient i am at a structure WITH THE PALLET UP)
    • Stun rate over all pallet drops

    Hand over the api, let someone do it BHVR

    Only helps your community, doesn't hurt anything

    I can answer most of these from memory.


    Most used perks: Iron will, BBQ

    Best maps for escape: Ormond or any Macmillan

    Average BP: 62k(killer) 20k(survivor)

    Average chase time: 20 seconds(nurse only)

    Average time alive(vs every killer on any map): 7 minutes

    Average hooks per game as killer(nurse): 8( I'll with slug and 1 hook to death or get a 12 hook game, no in between.)

    Stun rate for pallet drops: 50%. If I want a stun, I'll be as greedy as humanly possible until I get it, but I often predrop pallets to buy more time, or when I can't afford to greed them.

  • Any system they deploy will start taking stats at that point. Just like Devotion, everyone starts together regardless of previous playtime.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/254474/why-are-there-no-player-stats-for-dbd-still

    I can answer most of these from memory.

    Most used perks: Iron will, BBQ

    Best maps for escape: Ormond or any Macmillan

    Average BP: 62k(killer) 20k(survivor)

    Average chase time: 20 seconds(nurse only)

    Average time alive(vs every killer on any map): 7 minutes

    Average hooks per game as killer(nurse): 8( I'll with slug and 1 hook to death or get a 12 hook game, no in between.)

    Stun rate for pallet drops: 50%. If I want a stun, I'll be as greedy as humanly possible until I get it, but I often predrop pallets to buy more time, or when I can't afford to greed them.

    Nonononono... i want MY stats lol

  • Well start thinking about these questions. It isn't hard to give a general answer for most of these.