Achievements - what's your rarest? Your hardest?
Just curious about everyone's Dead By Daylight achievements. Looking at global achievements, which is the rarest achievement you have, the most common one that you don't, and the hardest one you've gotten under your belt?
My current rarest is Multi-Tasker (0.1% - though that's only because it's new. 30 downs while carrying strikes me as the sort of achievement any killer will get over time eventually), and the most common one I'm missing is Holiday Get-Together (13.7%.) I tend not to guard the basement much because it's meaner than I like to play, so I've never wiped a team in the basement as a result.
Hardest I've done was Adept Trapper. I got fairly lucky relatively early on and got a team that was more interested in doing daring saves than gens, because otherwise I can't imagine getting it - Trapper without any gen slowdown is brutal and I just couldn't get enough pressure in the remaining part of the game. Doesn't help that Trapper is a snowball killer, and killing everyone too good won't get you adepts, so you really don't have a choice but to let people go (which can then come back to bite you.)
Comments
Got the platinum and every other trophy exept some from the twins and the trickster chapter.
I don't really pay attention but 2 that really stuck out to me as incredibly painful were from the void she kills and that awful one where all 4 survivors have to escape through hatch.
I might also have a really rare huntress achievement but I'm not sure.