Clown bug
If you are in the bottom floor of the house of pain in haddonfield your bottles will quickly disappear once thrown. I wish I could show a clip but I couldn’t get the file to work. Feel free to test it if you want
If you are in the bottom floor of the house of pain in haddonfield your bottles will quickly disappear once thrown. I wish I could show a clip but I couldn’t get the file to work. Feel free to test it if you want
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah Clown in general is quite buggy. The antidote smoke is inconsistent sometimes and I was unable to get the speed boost a couple times, even when I walk directly into it.
And yeah I think I tried that before, it's bugged.