Plague sickness

You don't start hacking and coughing non-stop the second one of your cells is affected by the Corona Virus; it takes a lot before you show such symptoms.

----

Reduce the survivors' coughing frequency to match that of the T-Virus infection cough rate while they are building up sickness. Once fully sick and broken, then have survivors cough at the current, full frequency.

----

It's like I scooped up her puke off the gen the moment I touched it, immediately tried to swallow it, and it went down the wrong pipe.

Comments

  • Actually, coughing is usually one of the first symptoms to appear for every lung related disease. Instead, make vomiting the one that needs to build up. A good nerf to Black Incense and kinda makes sense

  • I just hate that Plague’s power adds insult to injury. Any healing items or builds are completely negated, and Iron Will.