Terror Radius Sound
Is it just me? Or is the sound off for killer radius?
There are no stealth perks, no Tinkerer, anything, and suddenly a killer, with a 32m terror radius, is right up on you within two heart beats.
Is it just me? Or is the sound off for killer radius?
There are no stealth perks, no Tinkerer, anything, and suddenly a killer, with a 32m terror radius, is right up on you within two heart beats.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean I had a match yesterday where I heard 2 faint heart beats and a spirit just came running around the corner I just assumed she phased and I didn't hear the weird noise it makes. Also the killer had some really bad latency I don't know if that plays into it.