Perk cooldowns
Whats up with the obsession on perk cooldowns I like using perks so I can use them not wait forever to do so. While yes some of them are strong and should have them they need to be way less otherwise its better to just bring something else. Like you have blood favor which is not only uniquely useless, because it stops survivors from wasting pallets, but it also has a long cooldown. (perk needs a rework in my opinion but thats besides the point.) There's surge which takes forever to cooldown, and that perk is actually useful. Also in regards to the new perk ("eruption" if im not mistaken) I've used it and its not too powerful and doesn't really warrant a giant cooldown. Because of its cool down I feel like it goes from actually being good to being very poor. (which wouldn't be so much of an issue if you could still mark gens while its on cooldown.
Comments