Blast Mine + Red Herring could be a lot of fun, and very funny.
Killer kicks gen.
Gets stunned and blinded.
Wait till killer moves a little away from gen.
Get in locker.
Laugh at how confused the killer is returning to the same gen thinking “What the...?!”, looking for survivors that aren’t even there.
Comments
Shut up. Don't give people ideas, I have a hard time enough already.
Please... ;~;
I was thinking this other day. 😂 I was thinking it'd be rough if someone ran Blast Mine, Red Herring, Flashbang, and Head On. 😬
LMAO, when I saw the title THIS was exactly what I was going to comment.
Haha 🤣
Here are some other ideas.
Resurgence + Solidarity.
Bite The Bullet + Self Care + Distortion.
Counterforce + Small Game.
Hysteria + Deathbound.
If you’re close by , & if you have repressed alliance use it to save the gen from a pop.
He already did. I am waiting for Leon. When i p3 him, evil times will start :)
You’ll need to unlock Blast Mine on Jill first.
I know my dude, dont worry. :) I will take everything Leon needs. And then i will do. Possibly i will die for that but that will worth it.
NNNOOO