Can we get a new anti totem perk that ISN'T tied to a crossover?

This is an issue I have started to notice with the anti totem perks which is nearly every single one is a cross over aka Paid only perk(Not counting Shrine as that's RNG if it ever shows up in a year+).

3 out of the last 4 full cross over chapters each has had an anti totem perk in some way:

Detective Hunch from the Saw chapter(Nearby aura reading once a gen pops).

Inner Strength from the Stranger Things chapter(A better self care that recharges every time you do a totem).

And now Counter Force from Resident Evil chapter(Faster cleansing and furthest away aura reading).

If the developers want people to do bone then please make a new anti totem perk that isn't paid only.

Comments

  • Im using Small Gane very often and I think it is the best Anti Totem Perk. I used Detectives Hunch before that, but with the last change Small Game works better for me.