Flash Bang and Inner Strength?

Do they work together? I haven't yet seen anyone test.

Comments

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Do they work together? I haven't yet seen anyone test.

    Flash Bang would activate instantly upon pressing the active ability button, and Inner Strength, you would need to wait out the timer to heal.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/254078/flash-bang-and-inner-strength

    Flash Bang would activate instantly upon pressing the active ability button, and Inner Strength, you would need to wait out the timer to heal.

    so, it'd be perfectly possible to cleanse a totem, do a gen, get in a locker to heal, get a flashbang, head on the killer and then blind them with the flashbang?

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234232#Comment_2234232

    so, it'd be perfectly possible to cleanse a totem, do a gen, get in a locker to heal, get a flashbang, head on the killer and then blind them with the flashbang?

    Yes.

    Seem evil.

    I will try that with my new toxic survivor (Leon)

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234232#Comment_2234232

    so, it'd be perfectly possible to cleanse a totem, do a gen, get in a locker to heal, get a flashbang, head on the killer and then blind them with the flashbang?

    Yeah but you have to work on the gen a certain amount of percentage on a gen I forgot how much though, and clean a totem to get healed. But you go into the locker and press E to get the flashbang, and with inter strength it activate by itself. But I could see you would be able to stun the killer with head on. Now flashbang the killer I don't think so since it takes then a firecracker to activate at least it felt to me like it took more time to activate.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234292#Comment_2234292

    Yeah but you have to work on the gen a certain amount of percentage on a gen I forgot how much though, and clean a totem to get healed. But you go into the locker and press E to get the flashbang, and with inter strength it activate by itself. But I could see you would be able to stun the killer with head on. Now flashbang the killer I don't think so since it takes then a firecracker to activate at least it felt to me like it took more time to activate.

    Has anyone tried technician and flashbang? Couldn’t you just endlessly and quietly undo your generator progress jump into a locker and create an infinite number of flashbangs as long as you weren’t interrupted.? Flashbangs can be placed on the ground and given to others.

  • @Undeadhoosier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234313#Comment_2234313

    Has anyone tried technician and flashbang? Couldn’t you just endlessly and quietly undo your generator progress jump into a locker and create an infinite number of flashbangs as long as you weren’t interrupted.? Flashbangs can be placed on the ground and given to others.

    If you wanna be more a liability to your team, then yeah, you can.


    Someone actually made a video where they made dozens of flashbangs, so yeah, you can craft infinite amounts.