I will be starting a Things to know series.
It will basically be diving in characters lore and giving theories. A lot of work will be put into this. I wanted to help the newer players know mor about the .lore
It will basically be diving in characters lore and giving theories. A lot of work will be put into this. I wanted to help the newer players know mor about the .lore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shouldn’t this be in the lore section?
I forgot to say there willbe tips to play the game
I love discussing the lore of this game.
It’s fun.
ok.
how will you do it?