Resident Evil Legendary skins
Hello,Behaviour! Can you add hunk like legendary skin for Leon ? it would be a great skin ! :P
Hello,Behaviour! Can you add hunk like legendary skin for Leon ? it would be a great skin ! :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hunk ?, no !
Why not ?
You know, I was going to make a solid explanation why HUNK wouldn't fit in DBD, but the more I thought about it, him not fitting in DBD is the same as Leon/Jill not fitting into DBD, yet they're coming. I say screw it, bring HUNK into DBD and get Keith to voice him again. If it isn't Keith we riot.
(For information, Keith Silverstein has been HUNK's voice actor since his introduction in RE2, he's the only person to voice HUNK (in English, JP got a different actor).