Legendary Weapons animations

I personally love the legendary skins, I feel as survivors get more from it than killers because it changes their names and idol animations, which is awesome. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love that. Cybil Bennet is my favorite character right now, besides Ashley J. Williams.

But, unless I'm blind, I don't see anything of the same affect for killers. So, I was wondering if there could be a different weapon wipe animation when you have them. Let's use The Trapper's legendary skin 'Krampus' as an example.

Normally when you attack a survivor with your weapon as Trapper, you'll wipe your weapon on your arm. But, for Krampus, when you hit a survivor, you raise your weapon and ring the bells that's attached to your weapon.

I think this would add more personality to these killers as well, Trapper being a quiet hunter and grunt, while Krampus is taunting, giggly, and sadistic.

I had this thought while I was watching Pixel Brush's video about The Pig. What if she had a legendary weapon that was her sedative needle that was used to bring people into John's games when she was alive. Her basic attack cooldown animation is her squeezing the plunger causing the sedative to squirt out, while her ambush attack cooldown animation is her filling the needle back up with a previously stored vial on her person.

It'd be a small change, but I think it would certainly be a welcomed one for Killers, I get why Behavior wouldn't be able to change Pig's weapon, most likely a licensing agreement, but I thought she would make an amazing example as well to help support this idea.

What do you think?

Comments