Could Legion also get AI like Nemesis?

Legion is currently a very dull killer to play. However imagine if there was three AI that helped Legion making them a group like advertised. Of course Legion would need to be nerfed again and the AI would need to be mediocre to be balanced but I think that would make Legion more fun to play with and against!

Comments

  • @Pipefish said:

    Legion is currently a very dull killer to play. However imagine if there was three AI that helped Legion making them a group like advertised. Of course Legion would need to be nerfed again and the AI would need to be mediocre to be balanced but I think that would make Legion more fun to play with and against!

    Why would they need another nerf?

  • I want that.

    I want iiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!

  • More AI controlled NPCs would be fun.