The Legion|Ability to activate power at 25% power gauge
Hey! What do you think about giving The Legion ability to use his Frenzy at 25% power gauge. I think that would be a really good QoL change for him. That would make splitting up against him not as punishing as now (because you will be able to start power again a bit faster), also it would give you some freedom with your power, you wouldn't feel like your power has a heavy recovery time, heavy cooldown, but you could use it way more often. Also that would make Frank's Mixtape better, but not op. Also a little bit of mobility. What do you think about that. I think making Legion's fatigue 3 seconds and giving ability to start the power earlier, would make him stronger, and more fun to play, less punising. Also I don't really think there would be a way to abuse this mechanic. Give me your thoughts guys! Waiting for your comments ๐๐
Comments