New Game Mode Idea - Be the first person to "FIND THE WRAITH"

So you know those people that pick Wraith because he is completely invisible while they are AFK through an entire match? Well I personally admire those people simply for allowing me to brainstorm this idea I'll share with you now. I honestly always have fun searching for all the chests in hope of finding a Flashlight to reveal these invisible AFKers. Eventually, I wondered if this type of thing could be made into a short Mini-Game mode just for Survivors.

It would go as follows:

1 - Wraith would spawn somewhere completely random on the map (uncontrolled ofc).

2 - Survivors spawn as normal and cannot bring Items/Offerings.

3 - The maximum amount of chests are available on each map. (Blue Coin Offering by default)

4 - The first Survivor to find a Flashlight and reveal (Lightburn) the Wraith would be the winner.


P.S. You could also do this with other Killer powers as well for many different fun Mini-Games

Trapper - Traps set all over the map. Whoever disables the most would win.

Hag - Traps all over the map. Which ever Survivor sets off the most before time runs out.

Plague - Could be like a TAG YOU'RE IT with the infection *HOT POTATO* type of play style to it.

Those are just a few that I've thought of. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any other neat ideas for other Survivor Mini-Games, I'd love to hear them. :D

Comments

  • @Dethnoah said:

    I won't lie. The Plague 1 would be absolutely hilarious if done correctly. Good ideas to be sure! I've always felt that this game could use some sort of -Other Game Modes- button. That would be awesome to see something like these implemented for shiz and giggles.

    Haha I'm happy to see at least 1 other person likes the idea! xD