After playing a good amount of Doctor

I'm honestly pretty shocked about his tier list placement, I used to be that guy who would say that he was mid tier but tbh after maining him for about, think around 50 hours, I'm starting to believe Doc can be A Tier material in the correct hands. Literally says no to looping, good timing can make god pallets non-pallets, god vaults can get shut down and Madness T3 has some passive slowdown, and his Static Blast basically just lets you not run as many info perks and everything and in place of info perks you can do his cooldown or aura reading addon, plus Thrilling is a godsend on him and he can be a STBFL machine with a good ear. I'm not the best doc main alive, but I'm kinda starting to believe he's either low A or high B

Comments

  • He gets slept on a lot. He has an insane anti loop ability along with tracking and potential slowdown if he can get survivors in madness 3. He has a high skill cap as well.

  • @Foxy_Teltac said:

    I'm honestly pretty shocked about his tier list placement, I used to be that guy who would say that he was mid tier but tbh after maining him for about, think around 50 hours, I'm starting to believe Doc can be A Tier material in the correct hands. Literally says no to looping, good timing can make god pallets non-pallets, god vaults can get shut down and Madness T3 has some passive slowdown, and his Static Blast basically just lets you not run as many info perks and everything and in place of info perks you can do his cooldown or aura reading addon, plus Thrilling is a godsend on him and he can be a STBFL machine with a good ear. I'm not the best doc main alive, but I'm kinda starting to believe he's either low A or high B

    Ive been playing Doc as main since September-October (started playing in August). He's strong as lower-mid ranks, but has trouble applying pressure. He can run Corrupt Intervention and Thrilling Tremors, which helps but he's not able to move across map.

    Solid B+ imo. Whats your build btw? I run Whispers, Corrupt Intervention, BBQ, and Surge.

  • @Patrick1088 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253898/after-playing-a-good-amount-of-doctor

    Ive been playing Doc as main since September-October (started playing in August). He's strong as lower-mid ranks, but has trouble applying pressure. He can run Corrupt Intervention and Thrilling Tremors, which helps but he's not able to move across map.

    Solid B+ imo. Whats your build btw? I run Whispers, Corrupt Intervention, BBQ, and Surge.

    My build is Thrilling Tremors, Sloppy Butcher, Save The Best For Last and Pop Goes The Weasel

  • My build is BBQ, Sloppy, Corrupt, and Save.