Would making Blood favor a non hex perk too strong?
So, I've never been able to get the full experience with blood warden because it's a freaking hex haha, but I've noticed that it doesn't seem to be.... that powerful to be a hex perk, sure, blocking pallets on paper is strong, but in high ranks, survivors can just.. kinda not need it unless they cling to a certain loop for too long.
Maybe give it a slightly longer cooldown, but I personally find it not as strong to warrant it to be a complete hex perk. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. What do you think?
Comments
Probably not too strong just annoying as it would force survivors to hold W after every hit
Considering it only works if you M1 survivors, definitely not too strong. Even if it affected special attacks it would still be a weak perk. However, it needs to be a hex perk because Blight needs a perk to synchronize his Undying with.
Remove the cooldown and keep it as a Hex.
Or just keep the perk where it is but make it a normal perk.
I get what you mean, but Undying is already a good Hex idea on its own, having Blood favor as a partner hex just seems weird. But, yeah. I get what you mean.. shame really
Don't hexes take over dull totems?
I could be wrong, but if Hexes take over dull totems than it doesn't necessarily seem to be an extra totem to do, since some survivors are always skeptical of the idea of them running into NOED. At least this killer dry spell I've been having for some unknown reason has been happening to me. I run into a swf team who gets gens done way to fast and my totems always disappear.
As for holding W, I get that, but at least I can combo that with stbfl and get more bang for my buck, shut down killer shack or pig tree.
Situationally, yes. With save, if they position themselves for a pallet stun but get hit before they can reach, they're screwed. But most of the time what happens when a survivor gets hit is that they use their speed boost to scram, or use a window (which is more recyclable than a pallet).
I do think they can buff it to make it hex-worthy. Change its range to 32m, remove the cooldown, and bam it's powerful enough to be considered a hex perk.
No reason to use blood favor this perk help survivor the number of time a survivor drop a pallet right after they got hit is insane so why would you help a survivor keeping his resourced
I'd rather trade and block pallets around that pallet, sure they save the others, but they're stuck out in the open. Hopefully