Different Nemesis
would you have done nemesis in a different way? For example with another power? If so, how would you have done it?
would you have done nemesis in a different way? For example with another power? If so, how would you have done it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm quite satisfied with his power. I'm really glad they didn't go the weapons route. I didn't expect the zombies.
I just wish/hope they add a Legendary set of his original design. I can't stand that awful remake design.
I'm not sure, maybe make him so he isn't to relatively close to Plague. I am happy they didn't give him weapons, because that, would've been really hard to explain why survivors could survive a rocket launcher
No his power is fine ,but I thought he would be more like Pyramid Head, with a second mori.If survivors would fall into the dying state and it's a final hook while they we're contaminated, he would be able to activate Tyrants Hand where he picks them up and delivers a tentacle through their face but,I guess that's more of a classic Nemesis thing.