Devs can you confirm Is the Wraith broken atm or is he just bugged?
So, his decloak movement speed and decloak lunge is nonexistant atm. It was fine prior to most recent patch. He literally feels off. Is this intentional?
So, his decloak movement speed and decloak lunge is nonexistant atm. It was fine prior to most recent patch. He literally feels off. Is this intentional?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wha? His lunge is still huge, and his decloak movement speed hasn't changed. I reckon you're just doing it wrong.
His Lunge was bugged when they buffed him, but it is back to normal, which means, he has his insane lunge. Movement Speed while uncloaking got nerfed with the Speed Buff, but not really significant IMO.
So I did not notice that anything feels off and I just recently got all Perks on him again, so I played him quite recently.