Really wish offerings carried over in prestiges
I've always wanted to p2 jake but I have a year 3 anniversary cake that I keep as a collectible item
I've always wanted to p2 jake but I have a year 3 anniversary cake that I keep as a collectible item
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this is something that's been complained about for years. It's really stupid that I can't prestige my Feng cuz I have year 3 items and year 4 cakes on her.
Shoot, I didn't even think about that. I was looking forward to hanging onto my firecrackers and so forth. It's a shame that we can't just "lock", say, five items either for post-prestige or even just to keep as an unusable collectible.