3rd floor on Rpd?
I was watching someone playing Leon on the new map, he was on the 2and floor and I noticed there was a vaccine box above him, does anyone know if there is a 3ed floor or this is a spawn bug?
I was watching someone playing Leon on the new map, he was on the 2and floor and I noticed there was a vaccine box above him, does anyone know if there is a 3ed floor or this is a spawn bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
someone showed a pallet that spawned inside the Exit Gate, so its more than likely a bug
omg what the hell
Could have been on the walkway in the library, otherwise I’m not sure.