Anyone else having a really weird losing streak?

So, I don't know if I'm cursed or not, but I've been having extremely awful matches for some reason. For the past three days I've been having the absolutely worst luck for some reason, I lost with bottom tier killers, top tier killers, and medium killers. I went to a gen, no one was there, I leave and twenty seconds later a gen pops, I was so confused.

Anyone else having these strange awful matches for absolutely no reason? I haven't rage quit or lost my mind over losing, I'm just kinda baffled. I'm waiting for this dry spell to be over

Comments

  • I'd say it's two-fold:

    1. the weird rank-reset hiccup
    2. people in general 'getting better' as actually more people drop their 'do gens and loop' approach and start doing more stealth when needed etc.
  • I've had the inverse recently where I feel like the survivors have been a lot easier, recently had an 8 game winning streak on Trickster of all people in red ranks.

  • Yeah.

    It hurts. It hurts a whole lot.

    What's worse is that I generally play high skill ceiling killers like Pyramid Head, so I only really have myself and matchmaking to blame, and I've blamed matchmaking so many times consecutively it's hard to believe that it can consistently screw up so much.

    Oh, while I'm ranting, did I mention how I don't have IAE on Pyramid Head, and haven't for two months? It's been s u p e r fun.

  • Whenever I play Killer I get rank 1s with flashlights and toolboxes and always a P3 Meg or Laurie.

    Whenever I play Survivor (Solo Que) I get rank 10s and 8s and a rank 1 Killer playing Hag or Nurse, normally with the Blighted skins.

    So, DBD as usual.

  • For some strange reason, 3/4 fall for my random traps as Trapper.