Survivor Etiquette: Lesson-1 (Passing Your Teammates)
This has been bothering me for quite some time now. Survivors exhibit, I'm assuming by accident, extremely bad passing manners. If I am walking (or crouching) please don't run past me. I was taking the time to avoid leaving a big red arrow pointing at which way I went. I'm trying to avoid detecting while you are apparently trying to attract it. I don't care if you want to run EVERYWHERE you go, although I find that unnecessary, but I don't see why you feel the need to run alongside or past the people who are clearly trying to avoid it. So consider the following as POLITE things you can do. They aren't rules, not even close but just good manners:
- If you see someone walking or crouching don't run alongside them or past them undoing their labors.
- If you hear a Generator up ahead while you are in a chase, don't run as close to it as you can.
Comments