A small but helpful change to nemesis
I think that it would make sense if nemesis should be able to infect survivors while they are on a hook.
Atm nemesis looks like weaker version of pyramid head.
I think that it would make sense if nemesis should be able to infect survivors while they are on a hook.
Atm nemesis looks like weaker version of pyramid head.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
even with that he would still be a watered down pyramid head
What if in tier 3 Nemesis could infect and injure survivors at the same time.
I like that idea. It makes him work similarly to Plague, not sure how else to put it lol. But yeah I like it.
Agreed, Tier 3 should feel more threatening IMO.